Loading Contents...

Want to receive new business listing alerts by email?

Los Angeles

  • Listing Number: 130-21340

  • Category: Auto

Asking Price $4,900,000
Down Payment
Gross Revenue $4,288,491
Total Adjusted Net Income $1,382,906
Equipment / Fixtures $895,000
Year Established 2004
General Location Los Angeles
Request For More Information Print This Listing

This is a RARE opportunity to acquire a luxury auto body & paint shop in Los Angeles! The Business is a well-established, full-service high end collision repair & paint shop that draws clients from the Los Angeles, Venture & Orange Counties. The Shop is located in a high traffic intersection in L.A., where it has been a repair shop for over 5 decades. The Business is semi-absentee owner operated, completely turn-key, and fully staffed with highly trained, long-term, and dedicated employees. Renowned for its elite-concierge level customer service and 5-star quality work, the Business has built strong relationships with several luxury dealerships over the past 2 decades. The Business provides full-service collision repair & paint services, as well as additional collision related mechanical repairs. The Seller states insurance claims represent 75% of revenue with the remaining 25% being customer direct pay.  The Paint Shop has a highly coveted grandfathered down draft spray booth system with a heater. Included in the sale is one work van, one security car, and approximately $200K in A/R, $220K in inventory, and $895K in FF&E. The business requires an AQMD, EPA and LA City Spray Booth licenses for operation. Per the Seller, these licenses can be transferred, with transfer fees estimated at $10K in total. The Business experienced a Covid related decline in 2020, however it bounced back to pre-Covid levels in 2021.This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market or increase its footprint in L.A. or a buyer from outside the L.A. market looking to expand into the region. The Business has previously not engaged in advertising or social media efforts offering a prime growth opportunity for a marketing & social media savvy buyer. This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market, increase its footprint in L.A. or a buyer from outside the L.A. area looking to expand into the region! NDA and proof of funds are required for this highly confidential listing. Inquire Now! Email inquiries to: ddube@fcbb.com  

Gross Revenue $4,288,491 Listed Price $4,900,000
Total Income $1,382,906 Down Payment
Base Rent $26,500 Square Feet 25900
Total Rent $26,500 Lease Expiration
Rent Deposit $30,954 Lease Options
Inventory $220,000 Leasehold Improvements $0
Equipment / Fixtures $895,000 Other Assets Supplies $25,000
Full-Time Employees 6 Training Period 3 Months
Part-Time Employees Special License Required AQMD, EPA, LA City Spray Booth
Contract Staff 5 Reason for Selling Relocation

The information contained herein was received from the Seller and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. First Choice Business Brokers (FCBB), has relied upon the Seller to provide the above details and has NOT verified this information. FCBB is not responsible for and does NOT warrant any statements, projections or any information provided by the Seller. The User/Buyer will be solely responsible for verification of the Seller's profits and business operation. By acceptance of this document, the Buyer/User agrees that all information contained herein is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party without prior written authorization. The Buyer/User confirms and understands that FCBB has NOT performed an independent investigation of the business or figures quoted herein.

FCBB strongly recommends that a Buyer should seek legal and accounting advice prior to purchasing a Business. Any change to the above information requires both the Seller's and FCBB's written approval. Any change made to this document without FCBB and Seller approval is not valid.

Request For More Information Print This Listing