Loading Contents...

South Los Angeles

  • Listing No.: 130-20196

  • Category: Service

Asking Price $110,000
Down Payment
Gross Revenue $109,427
Total Adjusted Net Income $66,846
Equipment / Fixtures $85,000
Year Established 2000
General Location South Los Angeles
Print This Listing

Profitable plumbing company in business for 20 years in South Los Angeles. The business is well known throughout the area for the highest degree of professionalism, skilled workmanship, and reasonable pricing. Countless glowing testimonials and reviews confirm a loyal and return customer base. The business also thrives through a strong referral network and daily new business contacts from Google search. The business is recession proof and has not seen any decline in business year to date.Approximately 95% of business comes from the residential sector, and the remaining 5% from commercial jobs. Key location allows access to a larger service area and increased access to customers.This opportunity is ideal for a buyer with experience and knowledge of plumbing and general contracting. The transaction will be for the purchase of the entire business- both tangible and intangible assets including all inventory, equipment, vehicles, tools, supplies, websites, phone numbers, and customer database. Seller will provide all necessary support for a seamless and easy transaction. Some seller-financing may be available for a qualified buyer. The business has clean books and records! Call Now!

Gross Revenue $109,427 Listed Price $110,000
Total Income $66,846 Down Payment
Base Rent $1,225 Square Feet 3000
Total Rent $1,225 Lease Expiration
Rent Deposit $3,000 Lease Options
Inventory Not Included Leasehold Improvements $0
Equipment / Fixtures $85,000 Other Assets Signeage, trailer, supplies
Full-Time Employees Training Period 2-3 weeks
Part-Time Employees Special License Required Contractors License
Contract Staff 2 Reason for Selling Retirement

The information contained herein was received from the Seller and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. First Choice Business Brokers (FCBB), has relied upon the Seller to provide the above details and has NOT verified this information. FCBB is not responsible for and does NOT warrant any statements, projections or any information provided by the Seller. The User/Buyer will be solely responsible for verification of the Seller's profits and business operation. By acceptance of this document, the Buyer/User agrees that all information contained herein is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party without prior written authorization. The Buyer/User confirms and understands that FCBB has NOT performed an independent investigation of the business or figures quoted herein.

FCBB strongly recommends that a Buyer should seek legal and accounting advice prior to purchasing a Business. Any change to the above information requires both the Seller's and FCBB's written approval. Any change made to this document without FCBB and Seller approval is not valid.

Print This Listing