Loading Contents...

If you or someone you know is interested in immigrating to the Los Angeles area using a business investment visa program like E-2, L-1A or EB-5, you will need a strong Immigration Attorney who specializes in this type of visa. If you don't have an Immigration Attorney in the Los Angeles area, we can refer you to qualified attorneys that can successfully navigate the immigration process (see below). Call us today to learn about businesses that may qualify for these visa programs!

Please click the logo below to learn more about how Attorney Shusterman can assist you.

Attorney Shusterman